Powering Virtual EconomiesLearn More
What is Tilia Pay?
Tilia Pay enables publishers of video games and virtual worlds to create in-world economies and monetize user interaction. Built from the ground up to be robust, flexible, and secure, Tilia Pay powers virtual economies of leading and cutting edge publishers with hundreds of millions of dollars in circulation.
Tilia Pay is:
Trusted & Tested
- Tilia Pay is a product of Tilia Inc., a registered money services business and licensed money transmitter in the United States
- Tilia Pay is the trusted solution for leading and innovative gaming, VR & virtual world platforms such as Second Life, Sansar and Upland
Compliant & Secure
- Tilia Pay removes regulatory burdens from the publisher by managing in-world currencies on behalf of publishers and enabling redemption to fiat currency, in compliance with U.S. regulatory requirements
- Provides secure transactions at large scale
Empowering & Impactful
- Enriches user experience and drives adoption by enabling a marketplace in which users can sell content and provide services to earn real money in compliance with U.S. regulatory requirements
- Delivers a superior customer experience with the assistance of knowledgeable customer support staff
We Know Virtual Economies
Tilia is led by a team of industry veterans united by a zeal for gaming, technology and payments.Meet our Team
Trusted by Leading Gaming, VR & Virtual World Companies
Tilia Pay provides secure transactions at large scale for some of the Internet's biggest gaming, VR and virtual world platforms.
“Tilia Pay is built to scale and already safely and securely supports transactions in the Internet's leading virtual world Second Life.״
CEO, Linden Lab
“Tilia Pay helps fulfill our promise of offering players true ownership of their digital property by allowing those goods to retain value in a fair and open marketplace.״
“Tilia Pay makes it easy for us to focus on what we do best: deliver exceptional virtual events that empower partners to monetize their content for audiences worldwide.”